A nude lip is my absolute go to when it comes to finishing my look. I am a gloss girl, and I love when I can find a gloss that gives a rich color payoff. When it comes to lipstick my go to is a great nude with great texture and not too drying. I rounded up my top 5 Nude Lip Colors.
1. Mac Viva Glam V– I love it because it can be warn in a thin layer or you can build it up to get a deeper color and higher shine. It really is a great combination of gloss and lip color!
Online description: A unique lip gloss available in a wide variety of colours that can create a high gloss, glass-like finish or a subtle sheen. Designed to be worn on its own, over Lip Pencil or Lipstick, Tinted Lipglass is the perfect product for creating shine that lasts. It’s pigmented, very shiny and can impart subtle or dramatic colour. It contains Jojoba Oil to help soften and condition the lips. Tinted Lipglass is packaged in a convenient bottle with a sponge tip applicator that provides a quick, smooth, even application.
2. Mary Kay Malted– I love it because it offers a very thin layer on your lips without being to sticky like some glosses. The mint flavor adds a nice finish to this gorgeous gloss. It is easy to apply because of it’s thin texture.
Online discription: Add a touch of sweetness to your look with a shade that goes with anything. Mary Kay® Liquid Lip Color in Malted combines the coverage and finish of a lipstick with the foolproof application of a gloss. This multitalented wonder lets you customize color the way you want from bold to barely there. And there’s a superrefreshing mint flavor for an instant pick-me-up. In 3 gorgeous shades.
3. Rimmel Kate 08– I love it because it offers a smooth finish that feels very nourishing to the lips with out needing gloss. It has a bit of a mauve/pink undertone which can be really nice for getting that natural lip color look.
Online description- Lasting Finish Lipstick by Rimmel London locks colour to lips for up to 8 hours wear. 50% more colour. Soft, smooth, comfortable formula.
4. Rimmel Kate 14-love it because it offers a smooth finish that feels very nourishing to the lips without needing gloss. This color is not as pink as 08 and has more of a beige undertone. I even like to layer 08 and 14 together because they complement each other really well. This is my second favorite lipstick.
Online descrition- Lasting Finish Lipstick by Rimmel London locks colour to lips for up to 8 hours wear. 50% more colour. Soft, smooth, comfortable formula.
5. Maybelline Nude Lust 920– I love it because it gives a great soft nude color. This nude is not as beige as the Rimmel. This is a great nude for medium skin tones. It applies smoothly, and is not drying to the lips. It is my most favorite nude that I own.
Online description: Now nude lipstick color comes alive with Color Sensational The Buffs Lip Color. True nude lip color pigments for honest flesh tone color. Uniquely sensuous feel from precious oils.
So, go get your nude on!! I love mixing this with a smokey eye and a great contour! Have a great day!