Keep it simple is my motto…I do not like a fussy make-up routine. My goal is to be DONE within 5-10 mins.
- Start off with a clean face. In the morning I use a water rinse. I have VERY sensitive skin, so I ONLY use cleanser once a day (I love Oxy Pads for night time… so high school teenager, right?).
- Moisturize!!! I have found my HG daily serum that I can use day an night. I am LIVING for this serum! I saw improvements within 3 days and it just seems to be getting BETTER. You can check it out here. It is a little on the pricy side, but it is one product that I can use day and night and be good to go…Like I said KEEP IT SIMPLE.
- After the serum soaks in I then apply a small about of the Pore Minimizer to my problem areas. You can check that out here.
- Next, I apply THE BEST FOUNDATION OF ALLLLLLLL TIME. Yes, let me say that again! THE BEST FOUNDATION OF ALLLLLLLL TIME! If you haven’t tried the Laneige BB Cushion you have not LIVED. I cannot say enough good things about it… I have gotten personal texts telling me that they could not believe how awesome this product is! So, yes, you NEED it.
- Conceal with the FIT ME where you need it. I use mostly to highlight under eyes and down the center of my face.
- Apply you favorite bronzer, blush, and mascara (I use different types/colors depending on my mood)… and you are DONE
- I refresh my skin with a face spray throughout the day. I love the Rose Water Spray. It can be found at any health food store.
- Oh, and I have a new favorite nude lippy! The Anastasia lipgloss in Butterscotch is a dream! I have fair/medium skin tone. You can check out Butterscotch and all their other colors here. They are super pigmented so I can use it as a lipstick/gloss. They are nice and creamy!
What is one item you REALLY want to try off this list?