Thank you for watching my vlog! I hope you had a blast with me! Here are the links for products I mentioned and things that I was wearing.
NutriBullet (on sale–Rose Gold): http://shopstyle.it/l/9nn
Hair Dryer: http://shopstyle.it/l/9mN
Tularose Romper: http://shopstyle.it/l/9nr
Leopard Romper (I wore-sold out- similar): http://shopstyle.it/l/9mP
NYX COLOR CORRECTOR
*these are affiliate links. Prices are not changed or altered for my benefit.
AHHHHH! Guys! I cut my hair for summer! So in love with the way it feels! Who else is all about getting those fresh cuts when that hot weather hits? Speaking of fresh cuts…I am digging my short shorts! Nothing screams summer like a pair of cut-offs! Here’s my look from IG with the links to everything to create this look! xoxo
If you’re in the Albuquerque area check out HALO HAIR STUDIO. Ask for Bri!
Keep it simple is my motto…I do not like a fussy make-up routine. My goal is to be DONE within 5-10 mins.
- Start off with a clean face. In the morning I use a water rinse. I have VERY sensitive skin, so I ONLY use cleanser once a day (I love Oxy Pads for night time… so high school teenager, right?).
- Moisturize!!! I have found my HG daily serum that I can use day an night. I am LIVING for this serum! I saw improvements within 3 days and it just seems to be getting BETTER. You can check it out here. It is a little on the pricy side, but it is one product that I can use day and night and be good to go…Like I said KEEP IT SIMPLE.
- After the serum soaks in I then apply a small about of the Pore Minimizer to my problem areas. You can check that out here.
- Next, I apply THE BEST FOUNDATION OF ALLLLLLLL TIME. Yes, let me say that again! THE BEST FOUNDATION OF ALLLLLLLL TIME! If you haven’t tried the Laneige BB Cushion you have not LIVED. I cannot say enough good things about it… I have gotten personal texts telling me that they could not believe how awesome this product is! So, yes, you NEED it.
- Conceal with the FIT ME where you need it. I use mostly to highlight under eyes and down the center of my face.
- Apply you favorite bronzer, blush, and mascara (I use different types/colors depending on my mood)… and you are DONE
- I refresh my skin with a face spray throughout the day. I love the Rose Water Spray. It can be found at any health food store.
- Oh, and I have a new favorite nude lippy! The Anastasia lipgloss in Butterscotch is a dream! I have fair/medium skin tone. You can check out Butterscotch and all their other colors here. They are super pigmented so I can use it as a lipstick/gloss. They are nice and creamy!
There you have it… all my current beauty favs! I hope you try them all, and love them as much as I do!
What is one item you REALLY want to try off this list?
OMG I think I have FINALLY found my perfect skin care routine AND foundation. Total game changer guys! I was shopping at Target and decided to take a look at the skincare aisle. I absolutely love trying new products whether it be make-up or skin care. Target recently started carrying a Korean Beauty Brand called Laneige. Two items caught my eye. A 6 piece travel pack with a complete skin care routine, and a BB Cusion Foundation. Let me tell you guys…. Loves it!!
The Laneige Hydration Trial Kit comes with:
-Multi Cleaner (super creamy and a little goes a long way)
-Power Essential Skin Toner (left my face feeling clean with out drying it out)
-Balancing Emulsion (perfect everyday moisturizer)
-Water Bank Serum (applied to my dry areas and really plumped up the skin with moisture)
-Water Bank Moisture Cream (great of under eyes and for smile lines)
-Water Sleeping Mask (apply at night to wake up feeling dewy and fresh)
All 6 items I love!! Super excited to have found this line! It’s easy to use, smells good, and delivers that hydration I am searching for!
Now for the BB Cushion! This BB Cream is dewy, and fresh; making it my current obsession. Not only does it deliver great coverage but it stayed in place all day. I am so impressed! I also love that it has SPF 50! With summer around the corner I am going to be on the courts almost everyday, so I need protection! I also took pictures to see how it photographs and I was very pleased wih how it looked. I cannot wait to do my foundation tomorrow, because I am loving this BB Cushion Foundation.
Both of these products are a MUST for anyone wanting to shake up their beauty routine. I absolutely think you will be as impressed as I am! I would love to hear what you think of the line and of the BB Cusion trend!
Have a beautiful day!
This week’s style feature is one of my go to mixes for warmer weather. I love to combine looser tops with skinny jeans. This offers great balance to a look. Slip on wedge shoes are great because they offer height with out sacrificing comfort or style. I topped off the look with a leather bag, and club style sunnies.
Shoes: old-BCBG Wedges
Handbag: Random TJ Maxx find
Sunnies: Lucky Brand
Lips-I love Buxom gloss for summer! It is minty, plumping, and is so hydrating.
Face-I love finishing off my foundation with MAC Studio Fix powder. Really brightens my face.
Scent- Daisy is my forever scent. Nothing compares! And tip: get at Costco! Totally saves you cash!
Hope this style session gives you some inspiration! Have a beautiful day!