Thank you for watching my vlog! I hope you had a blast with me! Here are the links for products I mentioned and things that I was wearing.
NutriBullet (on sale–Rose Gold): http://shopstyle.it/l/9nn
Hair Dryer: http://shopstyle.it/l/9mN
Tularose Romper: http://shopstyle.it/l/9nr
Leopard Romper (I wore-sold out- similar): http://shopstyle.it/l/9mP
Personally, I prefer warm weather. But, when it starts to get cold I try to make the most of the chill by dressing the part. This winter I feel like there are a few MUST HAVES aka ESSENTIALS to get the job done.
What I NEED this fall/winter-
1. A great pair of over the knee boots
2. A big scarf
3. A oversized comfy tunic shirt dress
4. A great pair of studs
5. A great necklace to drape over my cozy gear
6. A faux fur vest
7. A perfect hat
8. A simple bangle
Add in your own pair of leggings and or skinny jeans and you are ready to rock and roll!
Dets on where to find these:
I remember back to when I first saw polkadots mixed with stripes and I thought “WHAT???”. Of course I had to try it! I am now totally on the bandwagon for mixing different patterns. My newest mix is tartan and leopard. Now, for those that know me, you know I have been rocking my leopard long before this whole “leopard is a neutral” business came along. I have had a love affair with leopard dating back to my childhood. Now, I know that rocking two patterns like tartan and leopard can be “SCARY” but here is how to rock it like a champ.
1. Solid canvas: so for me I went with a long basic black top and burgundy pants.
2. Accessories : I went with basic gold for my jewelry, basic shades, and a basic black and gold bag.
3. Shoes: now, I went for a smaller pattern subtle leopard shoe, if you do this make sure the leopard isn’t too overwhelming with the jacket. If you want to play this a little safer go with a light tan bootie or a black bootie.
4. Pattern: now put on a killer leo jacket and throw on the tartan scarf or you could go for a plaid patterned jacket with a leopard scarf.
5. ROCK IT
I would love to see what mixing of patterns you are bringing to the table. Feel free to email me your whiplash of the week!