I try to charge up my most used crystals at least once a month. I see a Full Moon charge as a “reset” button for my crystals. Keep in mind your crystals harness energy, and clean the air. So, you don’t want to block the crystal from offering you the most benefits.
3 Simple Steps:
- Wash the Crystals. A simple rinse under the faucet is my favorite. I like to visualize the water washing away any negative energy held in the crystal. (FYI there are some crystals that should AVOID WATER–This list is not exhaustive, but it will give you a good start: Desert Rose, Halite, Himalayan Salt (Salt Lamps), Malachite, and Selenite)
- Full Moon Charge. Place your crystals outside under the moonlight. You do not need a special container; you can use a box, a cloth, etc. The ideal time to put them out is just after sunset. Some crystals should avoid sunlight so after dusk is a perfect time. I use a moon app to see when the full moon will be–Next is December 13th, 2016!! Get ready!
- Pull them in the next morning. You only need to charge your crystals for one night. After your crystals have their lunar charge they are ready to get back to work. Keep in mind that some crystals should avoid sunlight. (Here is a list of the most common used crystals that should avoid sunlight–this list is not exhaustive, but it will give you a good start: Amegreen, Amethyst, Ametrine, Apophyllite Green, Aquamarine, Auralite23, Celestite, Citrine, Fluorite, Hiddenite, Kunzite, Opal (will dry out), Prasiolite, Rose Quartz, Smoky Quartz, Spirit Quartz, Super Seven, Topaz, Turquoise)
There you have it, the simple process of using the moonlight to charge your crystals. There are many other methods, but for me the Full Moon charge is very effective! I like that it can be used on every crystal. You might be thinking…”What if I miss the Full Moon?”; good news is the Full Moon energy lasts for 3 days after the Full Moon, so you have a few days to soak up the energy of the Full Moon!
I am sure you have questions…comment below. I want to continue to share my love for crystals and want to help you bring positive energy into your life!
Hope this post brings you closer to a happy, healthier–YOU!
Browsing Target I stumbled on a pair of pumps that made me do a double take! Now, a great pair of pumps can be one of the best purchases you make. I have been looking for a pair of pumps that have a similar type of “vibe” to the gorgeous Valentino Pumps. I mean these pumps have it ALL: class.. and sass!
Now…what isn’t to love about these beauties? UMMMM the almost $1000.00 price tag! OUCH!!! I mean yes, they are gorgeous, but with a teachers salary this is not going to happen (unless I win the lottery…which I would need to play first). Well, lucky for me I found a more pocket friendly version by “Sam and Libby” for Target.
I would say that at $34.99 that these give the same “class and sass” effect that the Valentino Pumps do. They come in 3 different color options “Black”, “White” and “Fawn”(pictured, and what I purchased). I really think these shoes are bound to be my go to for this spring. I cannot wait to pair them with a pair of ripped jeans or a cute pencil skirt. So, go get your Class and Sass on!
Lets talk about some oh so stylish cookies! I wanted to feature some local talent just in time for Valentine’s Day. New Mexico Pie Company is owned by the super talented Andrea Schulte. From the Pink Velvet Sugar Cookie Hearts, Chocolate Strawberry Pie Tarts, Raspberry Linzer Tarts, Chocolate French Macarons and Chocolate Financier Tea Cakes; New Mexico Pie Company has you covered for Valentine’s Day. These hand made sweets are so beautiful that they are almost too good to eat- ALMOST!
Photo Credit: Emma Marie Photography
And, I have to mention:
New Mexico Pie always uses:
- [They] always use unbleached, unbromated flours
- [They] always use pure unsalted butter and cream cheese
- [They] always use as many locally grown & produced ingredients as possible
New Mexico Pie never uses:
- [They] never use hydrogenated shortening or margarine
- [They] never use high fructose corn syrup
- [They] never use artificial flavors
- [They] never use trans-fats
- [They] never use bleached or bromated flour
Photo Credit: Emma Marie Photography
I cannot think of a better time to head over to New Mexico Pie Company… I mean Valentine’s Day is just around the corner!
New Mexico Pie Company is taking orders NOW for Valentine’s Day. Valentine’s Day items come in artisan Sweetheart Boxes. All cookies are made by hand. There are two different sizes, a large box for $25 or a small for $12.
The boxes include:
-Pink Velvet Sugar Cookie Hearts
-Chocolate Strawberry Pie Tarts
-Raspberry Linzer Tarts
-Chocolate French Macarons
– Chocolate Financier Tea Cakes.
Photo Credit: Emma Marie Photography
Now, only if you could taste these through the screen! Lucky for you… you can call today! All the information you need to contact New Mexico Pie Company is here. I hope this kicks off your Valentine’s Day right! Just imagine you and your sweetheart snuggled up enjoying these treats with a cup of tea. Does not get any more romantic!
Oh HEY GIRL HEY… it’s time for a GIVEAWAY!!
I am giving these ^^^^ beauties away to one of YOU BEAUTIES!! This trend was see on the Dior Runway- and is coming to you! I would not be surprised to see this into Spring and Summer Fashion
1. Pearls are timeless.
2. The front back detail gives them a little edge.
3. And who doesn’t want some “Dior” style in their life?
So, what are you waiting for? Like this post, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter ‘Likes’ count also! Tag a friend(s) to get extra entries! YOU could be the lucky lady to win these!
So, remember to Like this post- ‘likes’ on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter count too, the more likes, the more entries!!
I LOOOOOOOVE BOOTS! Okay, glad to have that out in the open! Booties are my number one go to, I think they are a match made in heaven with some skinny jeans. Needless to say, I was ready to mix up my boot collection. I have been eyeing the over the knee boot look for awhile. I was doing a little “boot research” and this specific pair caught my eye. Now, I have pretty large calves, and I vary in size of boots- figured I would go try them on. So waking through “HEAVEN ON EARTH- DILLARDS SHOE DEPT” I see “40% off” on the EXACT boots I wanted! Can anyone say DESTINY? My internal voice tells me “play it cool” as if the sale will disappear if I show my joy. So, I slipped on an 8, and 8 1/2. Went with the 8 1/2 (I almost always go up 1/2 size on boots).
I cannot wait to rock these puppies! Now, I did check online and they are only 40% off in the store. I will be sharing some ways to wear these beauties!
I am loving the boho flair, and good news it’s here for FALL! Something about the ease of the boho look feels just so right. Whether you choose to sport some quarts, a southwestern sweater, fringe, or a killer felt hat jump on the band wagon- you’ll be happy you did!
Truth… I love make-up, and I love a great deal. Who’s with me? Then this palette is going to knock your socks off.
Eye shadow- CHECK
I mean what is NOT to love? At a price tag under $40 this is a no brainer. The colors are fantastic for that Summer/Fall transition. I cannot believe that a product like this exists. The eye shadows have great pigment, the bronzer has a great sun-kissed look, the blush is sweet and understated, and the highlighter gives you a fresh sparkle. I also love that TARTE is free of Parabens and Phthalates. RUN-don’t walk to grab one of these limited-edition palettes before they are gone!
A limited-edition, colored clay eye and cheek palette for day to night looks.
What it does:
Inspired by the rain forest’s deep orchid hues at dusk, Tarte’s limited-edition eye and cheek palette has everything you need to create sultry and sophisticated day to night looks. Infused with colored clay, which naturally color-corrects as it supports oil control, this makeup provides longer wear and truer color payoff. This modern ingredient from the mountainous regions of Brazil brightens, evens, and soothes skin, while the velvety formula glides on and delivers rich color—without settling into fine lines and wrinkles.
This set contains:
– 0.14 oz Highlighter in Champagne
– 0.14 oz Bronzer in Park Avenue Princess™
– 0.21 oz Blush in Unleashed (nude rose)
– 6 x 0.035 oz eyeshadows in Bare to Explore (pink beige), Make a Mauve (plum mauve), Plum Away with Me (dark plum), Up to No Gold (gold), Tan-gled Up in You (tan), Don’t Turn A-Brown (dark brown)
– Step-by-Step Glamour Guide
A HUGE shout-out to my girl Karrisa for introducing me to TARTE, and to my girl Molly for buying this palette, and making me NEED it!! Love you ladies! Thanks for the style whiplash!